Home Buyer in Tulsa OK Resume
I am very smart and detail-oriented when it comes to buying homes at a discounted price. Clients would call and say I need to sell my house fast Tulsa. So I helped them understand they can loose money by doing the remodel themselves. Had to let them know we buy homes in Tulsa. I am very efficient and organized. My appearance is professional with extensive experience in real estate and house flipping. I possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make smart decisions when buying a distressed homes. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills and know how to write up a house sales contract. I am trustworthy and ethical as well as resourceful with rehab funds to complete projects efficiently and on budget.
Experience Buying Houses:
We Buy Homes Construction Co., Garrison, MA
2000 – Present Property Acquisitions
- Performed home inspections and created rehabilitation repair lists.
- Organized construction expenses.
- Managed subcontractors, generating weekly on demand project punch lists.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for rehab budgets, payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
- Created house buying budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Ensured compliance with construction deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 50+ employees and contractors.
- Met with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
Stockwood Real Estate Investments, Boston, MA
1997 – 2000 Project Manager
- Managed house rehabs from start to finish.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on each property and presented to the management team.
- Reported on project budgets and profits.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Reduced overspending by being resourceful and doing some craftsmanship work internally.
- Managed payroll function for 5 construction employees.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
CAREER PROFILE :
- Reliable and always early.
- Keeps a professional image when dealing with stressful conditions.
- Capable of solving problems and working with other contractors to find solutions.
- Able to keep composure with patients and treat them with the utmost care.
- Able to use sensitivity when talking to patients and family.
- Not partial to any race or culture. Respects the view of all lifestyles.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Johnson Construction, Seattle, WA
1997 – 2000
- Delivered lumber to houses along with other building materials.
- Took appointments and scheduled tasks.
- Led orientation and training of new staff.
- Educated customers of the best materials for their renovation.
- Installed flooring and painted house interiors.
BS in Construction:
Boston College, Boston, MA 1999-2001
BS in Business Management
Boston University, Boston, MA 1992-1995
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP
and Microsoft Office XP Professional.
CORY PETERS | 1400 PARK AVE. | SEATTLE, WA 98321 | 206-444-4444
(This Homer Buying Company Resume Template is property of Skillcraze.com and for personal use of our users only.)