Graphic Designer Resume
- Created design for advertising curriculum of human resource training department that was sent to 1,050 company employees.
- Developed format for notebook materials, handouts and manuals for 20 different courses.
- Designed departmental newsletter, which had a circulation of about 500 managers and supervisors.
- Created documents on both Macintosh and IBM systems; utilized scanner.
- Utilized WordPerfect 6.0 and Ventura Publishing programs.
- Created a corporate logo package that included brochures and letterheads.
- Certificate in Computer Graphics and Graphic Design / University of California at Los Angeles / 1994
- M.A. in Speech Communication /University of Southern Carolina / LosAngeles, CA / 1983
- B.A. in Communication / State University of New York /Bufallo, New York/1981
- Five years of extensive experience in graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Certificate in Computer Graphics and Graphic Design from University of California, Los Angeles.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a wide variety of graphic products including newsletters, business cards, letter heads as well as different training materials.
- Proficient on Macintosh, experience with PageMaker and Ventura Publishing.
- Creative, strong communication skills and consistently meet deadlines.
- Senior Trainer / Houston Medical Center / Los Angeles, CA / 4/90 to present
- Director of Training / Human Hope Systems, Inc. / La Habra, CA / 9/87 to 4/90
- Management Trainer / Wales Department Store / Los Angeles, CA /9/81 to 9/87
RANDY WILSON | 3658 SE BROOKSIDE | JOPLIN, MO 64801 | 417-555-5555
(This Graphic Designer Resume Template is property of Skillcraze.com and for personal use of our users only.)