Columbia University, Teachers College New York, N.Y.
Master of the Arts, Organizational Psychology February 2004
- Focus of Study: Leadership and management development; clinical, counseling, and personality psychology in relation to employee development; performance management; job analysis and classification; competency modeling; and diversity in the workplace.
- Research Assistant: Diversity in the Workplace (worked with Ph.D. students on data analysis)
- Boston College Chestnut Hill, M.A.
- Bachelor of the Arts, English Composition, Cum Laude May2000
- English Department Honors (top 2% )
- University of Richmond London, England
- Study Abroad Program (academic scholarship) September1998 – January 1999
- University of Bourgogne Dijon, France
- Study Abroad Program (academic scholarship) June – August
- Designed an editorial assessment test for the NY office to measure the skills of editorial job applicants. The test was so successful in placing proficient, detail-oriented editors in the NY office that it was distributed to all national offices for immediately implementation as part of the screening process for not only editorial applicants, but for all entry-level job applications.
- Designed and led two editorial training programs: the first for newly hired Editors across offices and the second for all Operations staff members within the NY office. Both involved extensive multiple-day training and the creation of numerous training materials .
- Established and chaired a cross-office Editors Network that improved company-wide editorial consistency. Edited assessment and development reports, sales proposals and presentations, marketing newsletters, etc.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Adobe Acrobat, Siebel 6.0, SPSS, Visio
- Conflict resolution and mediation training (International Center for Conflict Resolution, New York, N.Y.)
- Job analysis and evaluation training (Cornell Institute for Labor Relations, New York, N.Y.)
- Writing, editing, and proofreading (several editorial and publishing internships)
- Customer service (additional part-time/seasonal job experiences in customer service positions)
- Public speaking (1st place, Regional Slam-Poetry Competition, Boston, M.A.)
- Certification: Notary Public, State of New York
JEREMY CHALMERS | 234 SW AVONDALE RD | KANSAS CITY, KS 66101 | 913.555.5555
(This Analyst Resume Template is property of Skillcraze.com and for personal use of our users only.)