Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical. Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Glen Dara Construction Co., Cambridge, MA
2000 – Present Accounting Assistant
- Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, *Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
- Liased with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
Stonepark Web Design Inc., Boston, MA
1997 – 2000 Accounting Assistant
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
- Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online banking functions.
- Reduced credit period from 90 days to 60 days.
- Managed payroll function for 140 employees.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
CAREER PROFILE :
- Reliable and always early.
- Keeps a professional image when dealing with stressful conditions.
- Capable of solving problems and working with other colleagues to find solutions.
- Able to keep composure with patients and treat them with the utmost care.
- Able to use sensitivity when talking to patients and family.
- Not partial to any race or culture. Respects the view of all lifestyles.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
St. Peters Hospital, Seattle, WA
1997 – 2000
- Delivered patient care to up to 4 patients at a time.
- Took appointments, admitted patients and discharged them.
- Led orientation and training of new staff.
- Educated patients and family members on proper health care recovery.
BS in Computer Science:
Boston College, Boston, MA 1999-2001
BS in Accounting
Boston University, Boston, MA 1992-1995
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP
and Microsoft Office XP Professional.
CINDY PEARSON | 5900 PARK AVE. | SEATTLE, WA 98101 | 206-555-5555
(This Accountant Resume Template is property of Skillcraze.com and for personal use of our users only.)